- Fall is Time for Decorating!
- On the Pursuit of Perfection
- The End of a Great Show
- San Francisco Open Studios – Fall 2012!
- SF – Getting Greener with the SFPUC!
- Show Installation Complete!
- Invitation to My Upcoming Gallery Show in Downtown SF
- Guest Lecture at FIDM
- My Photos Selected by the SF Arts Commission
- Pretty Lights
Key Words2012 Architecture Art award blog Client Color Construction Contractor design DIY Extension Food furniture Images Inspiration interior Interior Design Interiors Japan Japanese Lamp Las Vegas Light Lighting marketing Materials Organize Paint Palm Springs Paper Photography Photoshop Polifko Renovation Retail sales San Francisco Secrets Selection startup studio Tools UCBE UC Berkeley
- © David Polifko and DP Design and Fabrication 2011-12. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to DP Design and Fabrication with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. Thank you!
Tag Archives: Architecture
While writing about Dieter Rams’ 10 important principles for good design, I started to think about my own approach to design. The minute I meet a new client or see a new (or poorly designed) space, my instinct to form … Continue reading
Over the past extended weekend, I was fortunate enough to vacation down in sunny Palm Springs, CA. Home of the Kaufman and Frey houses, delicious sugary dates, the Cabazon outlet mall and blistering temperatures; it was a satisfying respite from … Continue reading
For those unfamiliar with the PCBC (Pacific Coast Builder Conference) it is one of the largest regional builder’s shows in the US. It’s a constructive blend of builders, developers, designers, architects, engineers and vendors that swap ideas and learn about … Continue reading