- Fall is Time for Decorating!
- On the Pursuit of Perfection
- The End of a Great Show
- San Francisco Open Studios – Fall 2012!
- SF – Getting Greener with the SFPUC!
- Show Installation Complete!
- Invitation to My Upcoming Gallery Show in Downtown SF
- Guest Lecture at FIDM
- My Photos Selected by the SF Arts Commission
- Pretty Lights
Key Words2012 Architect Architecture Art artist Art Show atrisan award blog CFL Client Color Construction Contractor Cost Craftsman design Desk DIY Doors Estimates Extension Flooring Food furniture Glass Home Show IKEA Images incandescent Inspiration interior Interior Decorator Interior Design Interior Designer Interiors Investment Japan Japanese Kohler Lamp Las Vegas Leather LED Lego Light Lighting marketing Materials Organize Paint Palm Springs Paper Photography Photoshop Polifko remodel Renovate Renovation Retail sales San Francisco Secrets Selection SFAC SFPUC Show startup studio Teardown toilet Tools UCBE UC Berkeley Windows
- © David Polifko and DP Design and Fabrication 2011-12. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to DP Design and Fabrication with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. Thank you!
Tag Archives: Interior Design
Are you thinking of a new career in Interior Design and Interior Architecture? Next month there is a great opportunity to learn about the UC Berkeley Extension certificate program. It’s free and you can tour the facilities and meet staff … Continue reading
For those unfamiliar with the PCBC (Pacific Coast Builder Conference) it is one of the largest regional builder’s shows in the US. It’s a constructive blend of builders, developers, designers, architects, engineers and vendors that swap ideas and learn about … Continue reading
You’ve been in your home for a few years and something doesn’t feel right. The kitchen has shrunk, the pink bathroom tile feels dated and the wall colors are faded. Or if you’re like most people you’ve had better intentions … Continue reading