- Fall is Time for Decorating!
- On the Pursuit of Perfection
- The End of a Great Show
- San Francisco Open Studios – Fall 2012!
- SF – Getting Greener with the SFPUC!
- Show Installation Complete!
- Invitation to My Upcoming Gallery Show in Downtown SF
- Guest Lecture at FIDM
- My Photos Selected by the SF Arts Commission
- Pretty Lights
Key Words2012 Architecture Art award blog Client Color Construction Contractor design DIY Extension Food furniture Images Inspiration interior Interior Design Interiors Japan Japanese Lamp Las Vegas Light Lighting marketing Materials Organize Paint Palm Springs Paper Photography Photoshop Polifko Renovation Retail sales San Francisco Secrets Selection startup studio Tools UCBE UC Berkeley
- © David Polifko and DP Design and Fabrication 2011-12. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to DP Design and Fabrication with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. Thank you!
Tag Archives: Interiors
OK. I admit the title has little to do with this post. But just like Vegas, one always needs a hook. This past week I was there for a conference (no, not for the West Coast Tanning Expo or Brittany … Continue reading
Some of you might recognize this witty quote from “Absolutely Fabulous”. And for those of you who don’t, the British comedy show yields countless quotable quips from the lips of Jennifer Saunders. But when I recently heard it again, it … Continue reading