- Fall is Time for Decorating!
- On the Pursuit of Perfection
- The End of a Great Show
- San Francisco Open Studios – Fall 2012!
- SF – Getting Greener with the SFPUC!
- Show Installation Complete!
- Invitation to My Upcoming Gallery Show in Downtown SF
- Guest Lecture at FIDM
- My Photos Selected by the SF Arts Commission
- Pretty Lights
Key Words2012 Architect Architecture Art artist Art Show atrisan award blog CFL Client Color Construction Contractor Cost Craftsman design Desk DIY Doors Estimates Extension Flooring Food furniture Glass Home Show IKEA Images incandescent Inspiration interior Interior Decorator Interior Design Interior Designer Interiors Investment Japan Japanese Kohler Lamp Las Vegas Leather LED Lego Light Lighting marketing Materials Organize Paint Palm Springs Paper Photography Photoshop Polifko remodel Renovate Renovation Retail sales San Francisco Secrets Selection SFAC SFPUC Show startup studio Teardown toilet Tools UCBE UC Berkeley Windows
- © David Polifko and DP Design and Fabrication 2011-12. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to DP Design and Fabrication with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. Thank you!
Tag Archives: Light
In the last post I highlighted some of the common misconceptions and problems with color and light. In this post I’ll share with you some tips and secrets to help you on your way to evaluate and select your best … Continue reading
What do you think is the most universal interior design problem? Although I’m tempted to give my answer as “budget”, the pervasive question that clients ask on every project is “what color should we choose?” From start to near … Continue reading
E26 Standard/Medium Edison Screw Base Lamps I think light is the most overlooked and misunderstood aspect of interior design. Notice I didn’t say “lighting”, which is more about the fixture or luminaire (layman’s term: lamp) and the lamp (layman’s term: … Continue reading