- Fall is Time for Decorating!
- On the Pursuit of Perfection
- The End of a Great Show
- San Francisco Open Studios – Fall 2012!
- SF – Getting Greener with the SFPUC!
- Show Installation Complete!
- Invitation to My Upcoming Gallery Show in Downtown SF
- Guest Lecture at FIDM
- My Photos Selected by the SF Arts Commission
- Pretty Lights
Key Words2012 Architecture Art award blog Client Color Construction Contractor design DIY Extension Food furniture Images Inspiration interior Interior Design Interiors Japan Japanese Lamp Las Vegas Light Lighting marketing Materials Organize Paint Palm Springs Paper Photography Photoshop Polifko Renovation Retail sales San Francisco Secrets Selection startup studio Tools UCBE UC Berkeley
- © David Polifko and DP Design and Fabrication 2011-12. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to DP Design and Fabrication with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. Thank you!
Tag Archives: Paper
There is an oddly named tablet called the Boogie Board, by Improv Electronics, that’s a perfect mix of technology and fun. The surface of the tablet uses Reflex LCD technology and only needs the available room light to display your … Continue reading
We designers are like most creative people. The majority of our time is spent doing relatively routine work that’s intermittently punctuated with moments of great inspiration and vision. When a creative idea materializes, it must swiftly be expelled from our head … Continue reading