Irish designer Joseph Walsh is a self-taught wood worker and furniture maker that creates sinuous and effortless interpretations of every day pieces. Mirroring the natural responses of water and wind, he transforms wood into graceful forms that bend and mutate into functional replicas of the walls of Antelope Canyon, AZ. Though they might not fit into everyone’s home, they certainly elicit a desire to run your hands over each surface as your eyes trace the contours. And if you do aspire to own such work, you not only have to wait years for his perfection, but will have to battle museums and collectors alike. VISIT
- Time for a Pause
- Fall is Time for Decorating!
- On the Pursuit of Perfection
- The End of a Great Show
- San Francisco Open Studios – Fall 2012!
- SF – Getting Greener with the SFPUC!
- Show Installation Complete!
- Invitation to My Upcoming Gallery Show in Downtown SF
- Guest Lecture at FIDM
- My Photos Selected by the SF Arts Commission
- Pretty Lights
- Registration Open for My Summer Furniture Class!
- Invitation to Meet the Artist
- Lands End Lookout – A Great Addition to SF
- Happy Anniversary to Me
- Obey the Screen
- Just Past the Halfway Point!
- The Inspiration behind a Car Color Name
- Stunning Design by Joseph Walsh
- 10 TIPS: DIY INTERIOR DESIGN
© David Polifko and DP Design 2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to DP Design with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. Thank you!