- Time for a Pause
- Fall is Time for Decorating!
- On the Pursuit of Perfection
- The End of a Great Show
- San Francisco Open Studios – Fall 2012!
- SF – Getting Greener with the SFPUC!
- Show Installation Complete!
- Invitation to My Upcoming Gallery Show in Downtown SF
- Guest Lecture at FIDM
- My Photos Selected by the SF Arts Commission
- Pretty Lights
- Registration Open for My Summer Furniture Class!
- Invitation to Meet the Artist
- Lands End Lookout – A Great Addition to SF
- Happy Anniversary to Me
- Obey the Screen
- Just Past the Halfway Point!
- The Inspiration behind a Car Color Name
- Stunning Design by Joseph Walsh
- 10 TIPS: DIY INTERIOR DESIGN
© David Polifko and DP Design 2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to DP Design with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. Thank you!
Author Archives: David
Anyone who has ever written a blog knows – it is a lot of work! There’s a certain satisfaction in documenting thoughts and experiences. The contents of this blog were tremendously fun to write, organize and post. But sometimes attention … Continue reading
Yesterday evening I watched a film called ‘Jiro Dreams of Sushi’. It’s a documentary film about a Japanese man named Jiro Ono, who is celebrated as one of the most talented sushi chefs in the world. For those who might … Continue reading
Today’s the last day of my successful solo show in downtown San Francisco. I can’t thank my supporters enough for their help in making it happen. They include: Image Wizards Inc. for their beautiful prints on aluminum, the gallery coordinators … Continue reading
‘SF Open Studios is the oldest and largest open studios program in the country, featuring an annual, month-long art event in October that showcases over 900 emerging and established San Francisco artists in their studios. Each weekend, art patrons, admirers, … Continue reading
Last week I was fortunate to have been on the very first tour of the new San Francisco Public Utilities Commission Headquarters. Along with two of my friends, we were hoping to see the location of where two of my … Continue reading