- Fall is Time for Decorating!
- On the Pursuit of Perfection
- The End of a Great Show
- San Francisco Open Studios – Fall 2012!
- SF – Getting Greener with the SFPUC!
- Show Installation Complete!
- Invitation to My Upcoming Gallery Show in Downtown SF
- Guest Lecture at FIDM
- My Photos Selected by the SF Arts Commission
- Pretty Lights
Key Words2012 Architect Architecture Art artist Art Show atrisan award blog CFL Client Color Construction Contractor Cost Craftsman design Desk DIY Doors Estimates Extension Flooring Food furniture Glass Home Show IKEA Images incandescent Inspiration interior Interior Decorator Interior Design Interior Designer Interiors Investment Japan Japanese Kohler Lamp Las Vegas Leather LED Lego Light Lighting marketing Materials Organize Paint Palm Springs Paper Photography Photoshop Polifko remodel Renovate Renovation Retail sales San Francisco Secrets Selection SFAC SFPUC Show startup studio Teardown toilet Tools UCBE UC Berkeley Windows
- © David Polifko and DP Design and Fabrication 2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to DP Design and Fabrication with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. Thank you!
Author Archives: David
Yesterday evening I watched a film called ‘Jiro Dreams of Sushi’. It’s a documentary film about a Japanese man named Jiro Ono, who is celebrated as one of the most talented sushi chefs in the world. For those who might … Continue reading
Today’s the last day of my successful solo show in downtown San Francisco. I can’t thank my supporters enough for their help in making it happen. They include: Image Wizards Inc. for their beautiful prints on aluminum, the gallery coordinators … Continue reading
‘SF Open Studios is the oldest and largest open studios program in the country, featuring an annual, month-long art event in October that showcases over 900 emerging and established San Francisco artists in their studios. Each weekend, art patrons, admirers, … Continue reading
Last week I was fortunate to have been on the very first tour of the new San Francisco Public Utilities Commission Headquarters. Along with two of my friends, we were hoping to see the location of where two of my … Continue reading
Yesterday was installation day. A lot of hard work and preparation and the assistance of some good friends made the morning a success. I’ve been doing art installations for the last 10 years and it is always amazing how much … Continue reading
I’m excited to announce that I’ve been invited to show my latest work in the UCBE Gallery on 3rd St., in downtown San Francisco from June 17th through July 19th. I’m honored to be given the opportunity to display my … Continue reading