- Fall is Time for Decorating!
- On the Pursuit of Perfection
- The End of a Great Show
- San Francisco Open Studios – Fall 2012!
- SF – Getting Greener with the SFPUC!
- Show Installation Complete!
- Invitation to My Upcoming Gallery Show in Downtown SF
- Guest Lecture at FIDM
- My Photos Selected by the SF Arts Commission
- Pretty Lights
Key Words2012 Architect Architecture Art artist Art Show atrisan award blog CFL Client Color Construction Contractor Cost Craftsman design Desk DIY Doors Estimates Extension Flooring Food furniture Glass Home Show IKEA Images incandescent Inspiration interior Interior Decorator Interior Design Interior Designer Interiors Investment Japan Japanese Kohler Lamp Las Vegas Leather LED Lego Light Lighting marketing Materials Organize Paint Palm Springs Paper Photography Photoshop Polifko remodel Renovate Renovation Retail sales San Francisco Secrets Selection SFAC SFPUC Show startup studio Teardown toilet Tools UCBE UC Berkeley Windows
- © David Polifko and DP Design and Fabrication 2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to DP Design and Fabrication with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. Thank you!
Tag Archives: Lighting
Last week I made a quick day trip to Las Vegas to see the lights. Not casino lights, but rather Lightfair 2012. It’s the world’s largest annual architectural and commercial lighting trade show and conference with over 500 exhibitors spread … Continue reading
Today I’ll bring a little bit of class into the blog. And by class, I mean the one my enthusiastic and talented students are attending this summer to learn the ‘ins’ and ‘outs’ of furniture design and customization. One topic … Continue reading
Just a hair under 5” this high output LED fixture brings a nostalgic presence to your desk. Reminiscent of Lego building blocks, the TOP FOUR light also comes in poseable wall, ceiling and floor models. Each version has 4 individual … Continue reading
E26 Standard/Medium Edison Screw Base Lamps I think light is the most overlooked and misunderstood aspect of interior design. Notice I didn’t say “lighting”, which is more about the fixture or luminaire (layman’s term: lamp) and the lamp (layman’s term: … Continue reading