- Fall is Time for Decorating!
- On the Pursuit of Perfection
- The End of a Great Show
- San Francisco Open Studios – Fall 2012!
- SF – Getting Greener with the SFPUC!
- Show Installation Complete!
- Invitation to My Upcoming Gallery Show in Downtown SF
- Guest Lecture at FIDM
- My Photos Selected by the SF Arts Commission
- Pretty Lights
- Art Show
- Home Show
- Interior Decorator
- Interior Design
- Interior Designer
- Las Vegas
- Palm Springs
- San Francisco
- UC Berkeley
- © David Polifko and DP Design and Fabrication 2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to DP Design and Fabrication with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. Thank you!
Tag Archives: Photography
Today’s the last day of my successful solo show in downtown San Francisco. I can’t thank my supporters enough for their help in making it happen. They include: Image Wizards Inc. for their beautiful prints on aluminum, the gallery coordinators … Continue reading
Yesterday was installation day. A lot of hard work and preparation and the assistance of some good friends made the morning a success. I’ve been doing art installations for the last 10 years and it is always amazing how much … Continue reading
I’m pleased to announce that I’ve been selected to participate in the first ‘Meet the Artist’ event, sponsored by INTERO Real Estate Services and Western Bancorp. The event is on Thursday, May 10th from 6 to 8pm and includes wine … Continue reading
It’s finally done! After years of open studio participation and installations of my photos in clients’ projects, I’ve put together my “best of the best” collection and am opening it up to everyone on http://www.davidpolifko.com. As a special thanks to … Continue reading
One’s choice of artwork is highly personal and defies simple explanation. It’s like trying to describe why you like chocolate or vanilla or butter pecan ice cream. You just know you like it. And although choosing the subject of your … Continue reading
I’m a very visually oriented person who loves to collect books and magazines for knowledge, inspiration and perhaps simply just to collect. With the discount rates for most magazines being particularly attractive, I unfortunately tend to amass way too many … Continue reading
Of all the subjects I photograph, I’m most captivated by textures. Whether natural or man-made, I find them all fascinating. Photographing a face, a flower or anything familiar usually requires just thoughtful composition, exposure and focus; capturing their essence is … Continue reading