- Time for a Pause
- Fall is Time for Decorating!
- On the Pursuit of Perfection
- The End of a Great Show
- San Francisco Open Studios – Fall 2012!
- SF – Getting Greener with the SFPUC!
- Show Installation Complete!
- Invitation to My Upcoming Gallery Show in Downtown SF
- Guest Lecture at FIDM
- My Photos Selected by the SF Arts Commission
- Pretty Lights
- Registration Open for My Summer Furniture Class!
- Invitation to Meet the Artist
- Lands End Lookout – A Great Addition to SF
- Happy Anniversary to Me
- Obey the Screen
- Just Past the Halfway Point!
- The Inspiration behind a Car Color Name
- Stunning Design by Joseph Walsh
- 10 TIPS: DIY INTERIOR DESIGN
© David Polifko and DP Design 2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to DP Design with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. Thank you!
Tag Archives: Retail
This past week I attended the Customer Engagement Technology World conference here in San Francisco. It has an unfortunately dry title for an almost-as-dry conference. The expo portion however, is all about display technology including digital signage, mobile marketing, self-service … Continue reading
The world of interior design is usually divided into two spheres: residential and commercial. The commercial side typically encompasses institutional, healthcare, government, hospitality, corporate and retail design. Compared to residential designs where you focus on individual or family’s needs, commercial … Continue reading