- Time for a Pause
- Fall is Time for Decorating!
- On the Pursuit of Perfection
- The End of a Great Show
- San Francisco Open Studios – Fall 2012!
- SF – Getting Greener with the SFPUC!
- Show Installation Complete!
- Invitation to My Upcoming Gallery Show in Downtown SF
- Guest Lecture at FIDM
- My Photos Selected by the SF Arts Commission
- Pretty Lights
- Registration Open for My Summer Furniture Class!
- Invitation to Meet the Artist
- Lands End Lookout – A Great Addition to SF
- Happy Anniversary to Me
- Obey the Screen
- Just Past the Halfway Point!
- The Inspiration behind a Car Color Name
- Stunning Design by Joseph Walsh
- 10 TIPS: DIY INTERIOR DESIGN
© David Polifko and DP Design 2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to DP Design with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. Thank you!
Tag Archives: San Francisco
Today’s the last day of my successful solo show in downtown San Francisco. I can’t thank my supporters enough for their help in making it happen. They include: Image Wizards Inc. for their beautiful prints on aluminum, the gallery coordinators … Continue reading
Last week I was fortunate to have been on the very first tour of the new San Francisco Public Utilities Commission Headquarters. Along with two of my friends, we were hoping to see the location of where two of my … Continue reading
This past weekend San Francisco’s new 4000 sqft Lands End visitor’s center opened. Eager to check out this project I stopped by to gauge its success. The original underutilized plot of land was nestled alongside Point Lobos Road a few hundred feet from … Continue reading
Started several years ago here in San Francisco, the Pavement to Parks projects have been an interesting experiment. Now numbering over 20 strong, they were originally a take-off on similar street reclamation projects in NYC and were designed to take … Continue reading
We’re fortunate here in San Francisco to have more than our fair share of beautiful places that inspire. When I need a quick shot of creative motivation, I usually grab my camera and take some photographs. For the past 9 … Continue reading